- Introduction to Azure fundamentals
- Discuss Azure fundamental concepts
- Describe core Azure architectural components
After completing this module, students will be able:
- Understand the benefits of cloud computing in Azure and how it can save you time and money.
- Explain concepts such as high availability, scalability, elasticity, agility, and disaster recovery.
- Describe core Azure architecture components such as subscriptions, management groups, and resources.
- Summarize geographic distribution concepts such as Azure regions, region pairs, and availability zones.