(Σημείωση: έχουμε ανακοινώσει ένα webinar στα ελληνικά για το Microsoft Azure, ώστε να μπορέσετε να εκπαιδευθείτε από το σπίτι. Δείτε περισσότερες πληροφορίες εδώ.)
The Azure AD product group recently announced some exciting new features. Here is a short list:
- Enhanced flexibility for customizing login and registration experiences.
- Update the portal experience so that features are more easily accessible.
- New features that make it easy to use custom Open ID Connect (OIDC) identity providers in built-in policies.
- New features for how custom OIDC providers work in custom policies to make configuration easier.
- Azure AD B2C Language customization features are now Generally Available!
Let’s check them now.
What’s new in Public Preview and GA
Add custom OIDC identity providers in built-in policies: There is a new feature that enables you to use any OIDC identity provider right out of the box — a feature that used to be only available in custom policies. If you’re running a scenario in which you’re talking to multiple Azure AD tenants, you can now configure a single multi-tenant Azure AD provider with custom policies. This saves you from having a long list of identity providers and you no longer have to configure each tenant individually. This feature directs users to the right directory for authentication based on their email domain.
So you simply need to create a new identity provider and select the social identity provider that you want to use:
- Create a policy using ROPC flow: With this feature, your application will be able to gather user credentials in the context of a native mobile app without needing the user to interact with a web browser. The app will authenticate the user with Azure AD B2C via API.
- B2Clogin.com: To better allow you to customize your login experience, we now have the b2clogin.com feature. With this feature, you can remove the ‘Microsoft’ from your app URL and use <your tenant name>.b2clogin.com instead.
- New policy portal experience: Now when you are creating and editing a policy (or as we refer to it now, a user flow), we have a new experience that will streamline your tasks and reduce friction in using our features.
- Language customization: This feature is now generally available! Microsoft provides support for 36 languages and for custom languages when you provide the translations for all the strings.
Thanks for your time!