Join the Azure AD Team on Wednesday, July 6th, at 9am PST/12pm EST for the first Azure AD B2B collaboration-hosted Ask Me Anything (AMA) on the Microsoft Tech Community. You’ll be able to connect directly with the Azure AD B2B collaboration team, who will be on hand to answer your questions and listen to feedback.
Thursday, July 6, 2017 from 09:00 am to 10:00 am Pacific Time
What’s an AMA session?
Staff and guys from the Azure AD B2B engineering team will be available to answer any questions you have. You can ask anything about products, services, or even the Azure AD team!
Why they are doing an AMA?
Connect directly with customers, hear your feedback, and answer your questions, such as:
- What is Microsoft’s strategy around Azure AD B2B?
- What’s possible with Azure AD B2B today?
- Will B2B help meet this specific goal I or my customer have?
- I want to get insight into a specific issue I or my customer is having.
- How do I submit Azure AD B2B feature requests?
Who will be at the AMA?
Program managers, developers, and technical thought leaders from the Azure AD B2B engineering team in attendance and look forward to connecting with you all!